Frequently Asked Questions
Are you fully licensed, bonded and insured?
- Yes – we are fully licensed in Massachusetts as HIC, CSL and RRP. See the about us section for info on additional licensing in other states. We carry up to $10 million of general liability insurance and workers compensation to ensure that our clients are fully protected. We are also fully bonded with the cities we work in as required on a job to job basis.
What types of projects can you handle?
- We are able to handle all types of interior and exterior projects including projects that require scissor/boom lifts or extensive scaffolding to access hard-to-reach areas.
Do you have standardized pricing for unit turnovers?
- We recognize that every project presents unique challenges and we do our best to keep our pricing as competitive as possible so we tailor our pricing based on each individual situation.
Can you provide 24 hour emergency service?
- Yes, we are always available for emergency service. We understand that time is money and the longer your units are out of service the less money you are making. While scheduling demands may prevent us from being able to assist in all cases we will always provide emergency consultations and we will do our best to provide repair services in a timely manner.
Are your crews trained to work in areas requiring specialized protocols?
- Yes, we have crews that are experienced working in all types of restricted access and specialized protocol areas including assisted living facilities, hospitals, memory care units and correctional institutions. We understand the extra level of caution and attention to detail that is required for projects on these types of sites.