We offer turnkey unit turnover services to our commercial clients. All of our unit turnover services are tailored to fit the needs of each client and their facility.
Typical unit turnovers involve:
- Remove and dispose of any garbage left behind by previous tenant. Ensure that management is aware of any major damages to drywall or other surfaces that must be repaired separately.
- Prep all surfaces for repaint. Fill nail holes and patch minor blemishes in drywall. Repair major damages as necessary if contracted to do so.
- Apply desired coats of desired material to walls, trim and ceilings as necessary.
- Replace flooring or carpeting as necessary if contracted to do so.
- Clean carpets, floors, cabinets and appliances before leaving. Ensure entire unit is ready for move-in.
If you are interested in contracting us for unit turnover services please contact us and we will send out a rep to your site and customize a service package to fit your site’s individual needs.
At Smart Coats, we know that despite the time and effort you put into planning your maintenance schedule there are always last minute projects that come up. From a tenant leaving overnight without notice, to ice-dam and water damage repairs, we understand that this is the last thing you needed. This is why we developed the ExpressPaint™ Program; to help you get back on track!
Clients that register for our ExpressPaint™ Program enjoy a range of exclusive benefits including 24-hour Emergency Response service for painting, light carpentry, and drywall repairs. We also aim to help our ExpressPaint™ Program members stay one step ahead of inspection schedules and other deadlines requiring your property to be in pristine condition.
For more information on our ExpressPaint™ Program, contact your Project Manager today and ask about what we can do to make your life easier.
Don’t have a Project Manager yet? No problem! Head over to our contact page and tell us a little bit more about your site and how we can help you. One of our Project Managers will be in touch to schedule a complementary on-site consultation.